Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have experience in salon management, sales, team leadership, and customer service? Do you have a love for all things beauty?
SALONS by Brooke is looking for you! SALONS by Brooke is a new business – we focus on giving clients accessibility to gorgeous hair and makeup at all times!
We are a SPECIALTY salon: (No nails or table massage)
- Artistic color
- Formal Styles
- And more……..
Take the stress out of your cosmetology career & enjoy coming to work each day. Have all the products you need at your fingertips. Grow your clientele with appointments, online check-ins & walk-ins.
WE WANT YOU!
Come grow with us. It doesn't matter if you are just starting out or looking to further your skills in a team environment. SALONS by Brooke is the place to be!
- Valid Cosmetology license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Passion to Serve the Customer
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Desire to Learn and Grow
- Team Player
- Strong sales, retail, and customer service background
- Management experience
- Train, mentor, coach, and develop stylists and ensure they fully understand the SALONS by Brooke way of doing business
- Manage the hiring, training, and developing of high-quality team members
- Ensure schedules are optimized to achieve the appropriate staffing levels to meet client demand and that the books are optimized
- Ensure back-bar and professional supply inventory are at optimal levels and order products
- Monitor each team member’s performance and provide coaching and professional development accordingly
- Monitor and understand your salon’s performance and client satisfaction trends, resolve issues, and make improvements as needed to achieve targets
- Deliver top-notch customer service and properly represent the brand at all times
- Monitor customer service and quality control in all aspects of the operation
- Consistently evaluate and drive sales by employees and lead by example
- Manage employee schedules, strategies, inventory, salon meetings, and more!
- Exceptional written and oral communication and enhanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build a strong and productive team environment
If you are serious about your future and you are seeking a positive, drama-free workplace, please contact us today!